Hospital vented full face mask
Vented, disposable full face mask with a built-in anti-asphyxia valve (AAV) for leak ventilation (single limb). The AcuCare F1-4 is a disposable patient interface that’s designed to fit with common breathing circuits used in hospitals around the world.
Product codes: S 20pk (60765), 5 pk (60792) / M 20pk (60766), 5pk (60793) / L 20pk (60767), 5pk (60794)
- Vented mask with a built‐in AAV for leak ventilation (single limb).
- Colour‐coded, easily identifiable, and designed to fit with common breathing circuits used in hospitals around the world.
- Clear elbow indicates mask contains an anti‐asphyxia valve (AAV); can be used without a vented circuit.
- Uses ‘Full face’ mask setting in ResMed ventilators.
- Single patient use for up to 7 days.
- Sizing template located on packaging for quick mask selection.
Warranty & services
Looking for service and warranty information on the ResMed AcuCare F1-4 hospital vented full face mask?
Find the answers to your questions in our resource centre.
Please refer to the user guides for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the products.