Does your patient equipment need repair?
Enjoy simpler and faster return material authorisations (RMAs) and an accelerated repair process.
Frequently asked questions
We offer free repair or exchange for all products within their warranty period. Simply follow the steps below:
- Log in to an existing ROS account or create an account if you don’t have one yet
- Register the faulty product with ROS
- Follow the Return Order steps to generate a Return Material Authorisation (RMA)
We aim to repair all ResMed sleep devices in under 30 days and ResMed respiratory care devices in under 15 days from the day we receive the item(s).
To check the status of your repair, log in to the ResMed Online Store where you will be able to view updates.
If an estimation (or quotation) is published for your repair, you will also receive an email notification. Where a product is under warranty, we ask you to log in to check the status of your RMA.
The ResMed Online Store includes a Warranty Lookup function, allowing you to verify the warranty status of a serialised or non-serialised product before generating a Return Material Authorisation (RMA).
You can also check warranty information for a ResMed mask, CPAP device or other ResMed product here.
Before sending ResMed items for repair, please ensure you do the following:
- Package the product to be returned in an appropriately-sized box, along with sufficient protective material
- Include a copy of the Return Material Authorisation (RMA) in the package
- Print the return label and affix this to the outside of the package, with the delivery and return address clearly visible
- Please only include consumables and/or accessories associated with the product if they are faulty
- Please do not include any carry cases in the package (except for SenTec diagnostic products)
Absolutely! Just log in to your ROS account to get detailed information about a returned product. You might see any of the following status updates:
- Quotation under review
- Workshop awaiting spare part
- Device shipped to a third-party manufacturer
We follow a 7-step process to help ensure devices are repaired according to our own and our customers’ high standards:
- We read any customer communication to fully understand their needs and desired outcomes
- Returned equipment is tested
- Our teams diagnose the problem
- Communication is sent to the customer via the Returns Centre in the ResMed Online Store (ROS). This could include the nature of the problem and any associated repair costs
- Once costs have been agreed to, we can proceed with fixing the problem
- Our team makes any applicable updates and fine-tunes the equipment
- Items are tested to ensure full operability before being sent back to the customer
We’re here to help! If you have any further questions about sending a ResMed product to our repair and returns centre, you can contact customer services here.
To process enquiries as quickly as possible, we respond to all requests within 72 business hours in the order requests are received.
How can I create an ROS account?
If you’re already a ResMed customer, ask your ResMed representative to create an account for you or sign up using our online form.
Not a ResMed customer yet? Contact your local ResMed office to learn how we can work together.
ResMed Online Store
The ResMed Online Store puts all the information you need at your fingertips, with immediate access to pricing, shipping and invoice details.
Our team of experts work to answer your technical questions relating to ResMed sleep and respiratory devices and software.
ResMed Academy Online
ResMed Academy Online is designed to provide healthcare professionals with easy access to a variety of learning resources.