Hospital non-vented full face mask with anti-asphyxia valve
Non-vented, disposable full-face mask with a built-in anti-asphyxia valve (AAV) for leak ventilation (single limb with exhaust port). The AcuCare F1-1 is a disposable patient interface that’s designed to fit with common breathing circuits used in hospitals.
Product codes: S 20pk (60762), 5 pk (60789) / M 20pk (60763), 5pk (60790) / L 20pk (60764), 5pk (60791)
- Non‐vented mask with a built‐in AAV for leak ventilation (single limb with an exhaust port).
- Colour‐coded, easily identifiable, and designed to fit with common breathing circuits used in hospitals around the world.
- Clear elbow indicates mask contains an AAV; to be used with a vented circuit. Blue dot indicates mask is non‐vented.
- Single patient use for up to 7 days.
- Sizing template located on packaging for quick mask selection.
- Please note: This mask must be used with breathing circuits or positive pressure ventilation (PPV) devices that provide their own method of venting expired or supplemental gases.
Warranty & services
Looking for service and warranty information on the ResMed AcuCare F1-1 hospital NV full face mask?
Find the answers to your questions in our resource centre.
Please refer to the user guides for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the products.