Start right, stay right
The AirSense 11 device, combined with the myAir app and a ResMed mask, is a complete system that’s packed with personalised support and guidance features. It’s designed to help you enjoy a confident start1 to PAP therapy and establish positive habits for the long term.
A gentle introduction to therapy
Useful information and reminders
Our complete therapy ecosystem is designed to offer you step-by-step guidance at every stage in your PAP journey, starting from the moment you open the box. A user-friendly AirSense 11 device, paired with the myAir app and ResMed mask, could offer you a positive start to therapy.
AirSense 11 provides guided support
Personal Therapy Assistant within myAir
Personal Therapy Assistant (PTA) is an exclusive myAir feature for AirSense 11. It helps you start therapy on the right foot and accompanies you throughout your PAP therapy journey. Key benefits include:
- Setup assistance: step-by-step videos to help you set up your device correctly
- Mask fitting assistance: video guidance to help you fit your mask and advice to help you resolve leaks
- Test drive: a confidence-building feature1 that lets you gradually test different levels of pressure, before your first therapy session
User-friendly by design
The AirSense 11 ecosystem is designed to be easy to operate. Features that you might appreciate include:
- A sleek touchscreen that provides straightforward access to PAP therapy at bedtime
- A straightforward app that’s packed with useful advice and support features and is easy to pair with your device by Bluetooth
- A range of masks that are designed to let you sleep your way
Settling into therapy
Solutions to connect to your care team
The AirSense 11 ecosystem is designed to help you establish positive sleep apnoea therapy habits, tackle challenges, and access the full potential of PAP therapy.
AirSense 11 helps you own your experience
Personalised therapy coaching with myAir app
Your connected AirSense 11 device and myAir app come with built-in coaching systems, troubleshooting advice and how-to videos. Instead of needing to contact your care team for help with minor issues, you’re empowered to take action. myAir features include:
- A daily score that helps you understand your therapy and see where you could make improvements
- Tailored coaching tips so you can troubleshoot common issues such as leaks
- Motivational messages to help you stay engaged over the long term
An integrated system for sharing feedback
Sometimes you don’t feel you need a formal healthcare appointment, but you would like some advice or reassurance. Care Check-In is an AirSense 11 feature that asks you to share feedback on your therapy experience. It’s a useful way to keep your care team in the loop. Here’s how it works:
- You answer Care Check-In questions that appear on your device and in the myAir app
- You receive suggestions that should help you to resolve any simple issues that you’re experiencing
- Your care team sees your Care Check-In responses
- Your care team has a clearer picture of how you’re getting on and, if necessary, can provide support
Staying on therapy
Good quality care over the long term
Confidence your treatment is working
Access to technology upgrades
With AirSense 11, you can feel confident about the quality of your PAP device. Over-the-air software upgrades will give you access to the latest ResMed advances in sleep apnoea therapy technology. And if you change your mask, your AirSense 11 and Personal Therapy Assistant will help you to adapt.
AirSense 11 makes it easy to stay on track
Proven algorithms and trusted features
It isn’t always easy to stick with a nightly PAP routine through the ups and downs of everyday life. So it helps if your PAP therapy is comfortable and customised to your needs. AirSense 11 features include:
- Advanced algorithms, including the ‘for Her’ algorithm which provides a tailored response to the specific needs of women with obstructive sleep apnoea.
- AutoRamp, which starts your therapy at a low pressure to help you fall asleep more naturally.
- The EPR feature, which gently reduces the therapy pressure when you exhale so it’s easier for you to breathe out.
Easy access to future care innovations
When you’re enjoying the benefits of PAP therapy, it’s natural to want the latest PAP technology. With AirSense 11, your device can receive remote software upgrades and improvements. Technology features include:
- Over-the-Air Upgrade, so your AirSense 11 device can receive software upgrades when new features are released
- Built-in device diagnostics to ensure the noise levels of your device’s motor meet our quality standards.*
AirSense 11 ecosystem: designed to deliver support and build confidence
AirSense 11 PAP devices combine advanced therapy technologies and user-friendly support features to help you start right and stay right.
Humidification helps you to avoid a dry mouth and can make your therapy experience more comfortable.
ResMed masks are designed to match your sleep style and preferences while delivering comfortable, effective therapy.
Please refer to the user guide for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the product.
* The device diagnostic feature analyses brief acoustic samples from the motor and turbine to verify that device noise levels meet our quality standards. The device diagnostic feature does not capture ambient noise from the room and all data is converted to anonymised numerical code prior to transmission.
** myAir is not available in all countries. Some features of myAir are only available in the myAir app.
- ResMed Air11 survey of 146 patients, conducted from 28 June to 29 July 2021. Q19: 62% of patients reported that they felt confident about starting PAP therapy after being set up on AirSense 11, N=119 respondents. Q10: 63% of patients said that PTA gave them confidence to set up their PAP machine correctly, N=49 respondents. Data on file; ID A5043180.
- Price Waterhouse Coopers. Empowering the sleep apnoea patient. A ResMed sponsored study of how myAir users behave better. 2016