AirSense™ 10 Elite
AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure1 for greater comfort2,3 and then, after you fall asleep, it gradually increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
Built-in ambient light sensor
The light level of the screen adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.
- Built-in wireless connectivity enables you to opt-in to connect your device to ResMed’s securely-hosted cloud-based system, AirView. Then your care provider can seamlessly and securely review your therapy data, adjust your device settings, check that your device is working properly and troubleshoot any issues to ensure you get the right treatment rapidly.
- Easy-Breathe™ motor is whisper-quiet4, offering you and your bed partner a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- Simple and intuitive user interface provides feedback on your therapy every morning and it is easy for you to change the comfort settings.
- SmartStart™ feature begins your therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops after a few seconds.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the optional integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.
How do I use my AirSense 10 Elite machine?
Technologies that feature in my machine
Please refer to the user guides for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the products.
* With built-in wireless connectivity.
- AirSense 10 AutoSet Elite user guide,ResMed Pty Ltd 2019. ID A4253296.
- ResMed AirSense 10 Clinical Overview. ResMed Pty Ltd 2019 ID A4504900.
- Johnson KG et al. Treatment of sleep-disordered breathing with positive airway pressure devices: technology update. Med Devices (Auckl). 2015;8:425‐437. Published 2015 Oct 23.
- D000-0245 Machines Data for Technical Communications. ID A1343710.