Our purpose is to inspire and energise the world through the power of better health.
We help hundreds of millions of people sleep better, breathe better, and live longer, happier, and higher-quality lives well away from a hospital.
Everything we do at ResMed – the medical devices we design and build; the software solutions we provide; the culture we enable and scale; and the business ethics, integrity, and environmental stewardship with which we conduct business – is focused on the goal to help improve the lives of people in over 140 countries.
The needs of people in chronic disease and respiratory medicine are incredible; We aim to serve:
- Over 936 million people living with sleep apnea;
- Over 800 million people living with insomnia;
- Over 480 million people living with COPD;
- Over 330 million people living with asthma; and
- Countless more who rely on various out-of-hospital care services, medical and otherwise, to live a healthy and happy life, preferably in the comfort of their own home.
Improving people’s lives
Our team of over 10,000 ResMedians is making a positive impact on millions of lives in more than 140 countries. Through innovative digital solutions, our goal is to change the lives of 250 million people by 2025.
By enabling better care, we improve quality of life, reduce the impact of chronic disease and lower costs for consumers and healthcare systems in more than 140 countries.
- 20.5M+ cloud-connectable devices
- 156M+ lives changed, last 12 months
- 14.5B+ nights of medical sleep & respiratory data
- ~7.5M CPAP users have signed up for myAir
ResMed equals over 30 years of research and innovation, creating devices and digital solutions for a healthier world.
Our ESG impact
What ESG means to us, from product design to site operations to the supply chain.
Protecting your data
Why patient data is essential and what we do to protect yours.