AirView for ventilation ‘how-to’ videos
Analyse clinical data with ease
AirView provides rapid, one-screen access to detailed clinical data. The interactive presentation enables you to explore your patient’s respiratory metrics over 1- to 90-day periods and within 1- to 24-hour windows across all programs supported by the device.
Save and share insights
When you identify a variation or a data point of interest, you can print, save and share screen views with colleagues at the touch of a button.
AirView for sleep ‘how-to’ videos
For healthcare professionals – Therapy
For healthcare professionals – Diagnostics
For healthcare professionals – Administrator
For physician – Therapy
For physician – Diagnostics
For physician – Administrator
- Remote setting changes*
- AirView Exchange
- Action Groups** (AirView for sleep patients)
- Exception management system (AirView for respiratory patients)
- Diagnostic data
- Compliance data
- Therapy data
- Easy reporting
- Diagnostics: ApneaLink™ Air
- Sleep therapy: AirSense™ 10, AirCurve™ 10 and AirMini™
- NIV therapy: Astral™ and Stellar™ with the ResMed Connectivity Module (RCM)
- PC – Pentium 1.6 GHz or greater with an active internet connection.
- Memory – 500MB RAM or greater. Screen resolution – 1024 x 768 (or higher).
- SD card reader (if downloading data from a data card)
- One of the following:
- Microsoft® Windows Vista—32 bit (Home and Business).
- Microsoft® XP SP3—32 bit (Home and Professional).
- Microsoft® Windows 7—32 and 64 bit (Home Premium and Professional)”
- One of the following:
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 8.0 or above (32 and 64 bit).
- Firefox 3.0 or above
- Microsoft® Office Excel 2007 or above.
- Adobe® Acrobat Reader 10.0.1 or above.
- Oracle Java 1.6.0_25 or above
- French Canadian
Connected health for ventilation
AirView can help you manage your ventilated patients more effectively by giving you remote access to up-to-date, detailed clinical data and enabling you to prioritise patients who require attention.
Connected health for sleep apnoea
ResMed connected solutions enable pro-active monitoring by healthcare professionals and result in patients who are more involved and interested in their sleep apnoea therapy.
*The remote assist feature is not available with Stellar and Astral devices.
**The Action Group feature is only available for HCP / Hospital accounts.