Portable easy-to-use home sleep screening device
ResMed’s ApneaLink Air provides healthcare professionals with a portable, easy-to-use home sleep screening device for patients with sleep disordered breathing.
Product codes: EasySense respiratory effort sensor (22321), Basic Set (22364), Oximetry set with reusable sensor (22370), Oximetry set with disposable sensor (22380), ResMed nasal cannula 25pk (70388)
Ease of use
ApneaLink Air features advanced usability and intuitive design. The signal recording delivers you quality results.
Six channels of information
The ApneaLink Air is capable of recording up to six channels of information to assist with your diagnosis: body position*, respiratory effort**, pulse, oxygen saturation, nasal flow and snoring.
In addition ApneaLink Air offers:
- Easy one-touch operation with a new intuitive Start/Stop button.
- Longer recording time and storage capacity – up to 48 hours.
- Test-complete light to provide feedback on recording time to users.
- Good signal indicators to help increase the number of successful set-ups.
- Cheyne–Stokes respiration probability detection to help determine when to refer patients for further in-lab diagnosis.
- Differentiation between obstructive and central apnoeas.
- Respiratory effort
- Respiratory flow
- Blood oxygen saturation
- Body position
AirView for ApneaLink Air
2 AAA alkaline batteries
Storage capacity up to 48-hours, internal clock
- Recorder: (LxWxH) 62 x 102 x 30 mm
- Pulse oximeter: (LxWxH) 53 x 20 x 15 mm
Please refer to the clinical guide for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the product.
* Available only via AirView
** Availabiliy may vary across to country