Non-invasive / invasive ventilators
Portable non-invasive ventilator series with invasive capabilities for non-dependent patients (≥ 13kg)* with changing ventilatory needs or progressive respiratory conditions. Stellar features customisable therapy options designed to deliver quality ventilation that’s tailored to your needs.
Technologies for comfort and support
Precise and sensitive technologies that can be personalised for you are built into the Stellar ventilators. They are designed to keep you comfortable and well ventilated day and night.
Small, quiet and robustly built to withstand everyday use, Stellar gives you the discreet mobility to continue with your daily activities with ease. With a range of battery and power options, plus custom-built accessories, you can move about with confidence.
- iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) is a mode that automatically adapts to your changing needs.
- Intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)** gives you more opportunities to breathe spontaneously.
- An optional AutoEPAP*** feature helps keep your upper airway free of obstruction.
- Efficacy and comfort features can be fine-tuned to assist with mask leak and help Stellar to stay in sync with your breathing.
- Ramp and Ramp Down. To help ease you into a therapy session, the Ramp feature gradually and comfortably ramps the pressure up to your prescribed level. To help ease you out of a therapy session, optional Ramp Down gradually reduces the pressure.
- An optional heated humidifier (H4i™) further promotes comfort.
- To keep you on the go, an internal battery provides three hours of continuous power if used under normal conditions.
- Other mobility options include external batteries, a DC-DC converter and a custom-built mobility bag.
- Ventilation can be tailored by using dual programs for day/night ventilation or rest/active periods.
- Optional oxygen integration up to 30 L/minute and extensive alarms to provide added assurance for your safety and care.
Working together with Stellar
H4i heated humidifier
Simple-to-use, integrated heated humidifier designed to relieve dryness and congestion.
Remote alarm II
The Remote alarm II broadens the functionality of Stellar ventilator systems and enables the use of the device in both the hospital and home for patients who need close monitoring.
Stellar mobility bag
The Stellar mobility bag provides easy access to the Stellar ventilator and protects it during travel and everyday use.
Please refer to the user guide for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the product.
*iVAPS therapy mode is indicated for patients weighing 30 kg and above. iVAPS mode is only available with Stellar 150.
**Available in iVAPS and ST modes.
***Available in iVAPS mode.
**** At average device settings: 15 cm H2O (IPAP), 5 cm H2O (EPAP), and 15 bpm (Respiratory Rate). Not applicable when using heated humidification and heated tubing.