What’s the problem?
Patients may be unaware of certain health issues or might struggle to explain what they are feeling. You need to be able to identify an important detail or spot a relevant correlation, especially in complex situations.
What does the interactive reporting feature in AirView do?
AirView * provides a useful interactive overview of your patient’s respiratory metrics on a single screen. The interactive data feature is designed to improve efficiency, facilitate collaboration and inform effective decision-making. It empowers you to take quick, confident decisions based on accurate information, so you can react swiftly to changes in your patient’s health or therapy needs. Your patient’s entire healthcare team can access the same data at the same time, which supports a multidisciplinary approach to patient care.
How does it work?
AirView enables you to:
- Analyse broad changes in clinical metrics by viewing data over 1- to 90-day periods on a single screen
- Explore detailed variations within a 1- to 24-hour window or even on a minute-by-minute basis.
- Zoom in on interesting clinical details, hover over graphs for detailed therapy values and organise graphs to prioritise your preferred viewpoint.
- Receive automatic updates from Lumis devices one hour after the therapy session has finished.
- Retrieve up-to-date clinical data from Astral and Stellar ventilation devices through the data-on-demand functionality. Devices must be turned on and connected to a ResMed Connectivity Module.
- Analyse data from the active programme in Stellar devices and across multiple programmes in Astral devices.
- Create a pre-configured report or print your screen to save and share summaries of your patient’s data, variations or data points of interest.
Streamline the management of ventilated patients
The useful management by exception feature notifies you of patients who require more attention by automatically detecting variations based on your chosen parameters.
ResMed Academy Online
ResMed Academy Online is designed to provide healthcare professionals with easy access to a variety of learning resources.
Whether your patient needs mechanical ventilation at home, in hospital or on the move, our versatile ventilation devices provide effective therapy for a wide range of respiratory conditions.
Our team of experts work to answer your technical questions relating to ResMed sleep and respiratory devices and software.
*The interactive reporting feature is included in Advanced and Expert packages. It is available on ResMed ventilation devices only.
This content is intended for health professionals only. Please refer to the user and clinical guides for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the products.